Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Darzu HomeDarzu Home  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamzy

Kamzy

Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application Empty
PostSubject: Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application   Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Hello..my name is Chris..In game name is Kamzy. I'm applying for Admin / Mapper. I Believe I've got the Experience, I've been on FSO's for about 3-4 years, I've owned Two myself..been Admin of a few, as same for Mapper..I am a very Patient person..So not easily annoyed, I can handle problems in a proper manner, and also good with grammar. I also think it could be a Helpful thing, as its good to have staff in Lots of time-zones, I'm in Scotland (0 GMT). I can come on as Often as you like..Got a lot of time in my hands.
If their is anything more you would like to know..Please ask me.. I'll get back to you. Smile
Down below are some Screen shots of my work on other FSO
Thanks for your time,
Kamzy
Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application 001Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application 002Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application 003Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application 005Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application 006
Back to top Go down
ShawnH

Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application   Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:07 am

Very nice work there. We are currenlty looking for an experienced Mapper and from what I can see above it looks like you may posses the skills needed to help out. I will let you know what happens, Right now the game is only open to staff and after I speak with Drew and some others we may allow you a trail period if chosen and we will determine what type of potential you have, and how you can help us further the game experience of our gamers..

Thanks for applying and you will be notified very soon about our decision..

Regards,

Darzu Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.darzu.com

Kamzy - Admin / Mapper Application
Page 1 of 1