Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Darzu HomeDarzu Home  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XsnowmanX

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 pm

hey guys.. been in the fso scean for a few years now but have never done any mapping or admin ...i would just like to get involved and help out and learn the ropes...
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mapper
Matt

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:48 pm

From what i remember this is a application section which you post a application on something your expirienced with. If you would like to be mapper or admin you will need to prove your good enough and Officer is open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darzu.com
ShawnH

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:55 am

Pleas go back and read the rules before posting. Posting anything ther then that will lower your chance of becoming staff.

After you have read the rules, I will allow you to post only one more post, and you can retain the 6 month cycle if your not chosen..

Regards,
Darzu Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.darzu.com
Sponsored content

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1