Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Darzu HomeDarzu Home  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gashonknight's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gashonknight

Gashonknight's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gashonknight's Application   Gashonknight's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:20 am

Hi my real name is Brandon, and i am 17.My ingame name is usually Gashon, or Gashonknight. I am applying to be an officer, so i can help the game out in chat and in alot of other ways. I like the game alot, and was playing it before and thought it was awesome. I probably played like FSO for bout almost 3 years, and i also played alot of different games. I played a lot of 3d full screen games, and a lot of 2d games such as this one. I think i should be an officer because i will bring fun to the game, doing trivias and stuff from time to time. I can help people with what-ever they need to be helped with, and overall just bring some excitement to the game.
If you want to contact me you can by my email i_got_a_dell@hotmail.com.
I will play your game from
Monday-Friday: Probably from 3:30/4:00-10:00, may take like 30 min break in between
Saturday:All day pretty much like 10:00a.m- Whenever im tired at NIGHT.
Sunday: All day pretty much aswell from like 10:00-10:00, with breaks inbetween.
I know Sportsbuff and Cubby from Two, but Two isnt as good as this game.

Thank you for reading my application, i hope i can be of assistance. Smile
Back to top Go down

Gashonknight's Application
Page 1 of 1