Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Darzu HomeDarzu Home  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XironcrossX

some suggestion Empty
PostSubject: some suggestion   some suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:14 pm

do we have guild wars? like there is one castle that u go in to and there is a statue and u need to break it in 30min. or so and the two guilds will go and attk who ever break the statue wins and who ever lose will go back to the respaw point and go back to the castle and attak again util the 30min end who ever guild wins in that 30min. will own the castle and for the losing guild will need to wait another guild war lets says every sat and sunday u know sounds like fun i hope u put this event there
Back to top Go down
ShawnH

some suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: some suggestion   some suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:44 am

Um thats more of a Capture and Hold type thing right there. I'm not so sure about that, but it does seem interesting. I'm sure we will makw something for guildss to do to battle each other, but it will all depend on what we can add and allow to happen in the game, But this is a pretty niffty idea..

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
http://www.darzu.com

some suggestion
Page 1 of 1