Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Darzu HomeDarzu Home  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want a Update??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShawnH

Want a Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Want a Update??   Want a Update?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:18 am

Hey guys sorry for such the delay, but we are currently mapping more of Darzu as fast as we can. We want our game to look the best it can and run the best it can. So just give us a bit more time and I promise the wait will be well worth it.

If you have any questions you can ask them here and I will let you know whats up as we continue progress on Darzu..

Thanks & Regards,
Back to top Go down
http://www.darzu.com
ShawnH

Want a Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a Update??   Want a Update?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Hey guys I wanted to give ya'll another update. We are still mapping further out into the Darzu World. We still have a bit to go before we release, But we are working hard and fast to map a good bit. ONce we do we will release with things to keep you guys busy, and all the while we will be mapping more and more for you guys to explore.

I hope none of you have given up on Darzu. We want to make this game the best it can be so you can come and enjoy a game that is not currupt nor will it be boring. We will always have events and games going on for your gain. I hope you will bare with us and allow us a bit more time to make the game a place that you will never forget..

Thanks & Regards

Darzu Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.darzu.com

Want a Update??
Page 1 of 1